Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday

9:00 PM, Central time

Elk River, MN Current Temp: -8.1° with -24° wind-chill
Savannah, GA Current Temp: 51°
Hollywood, CA Current Temp 51° (Can never start planning too early for my “goal” trip!!)

It’s been a rough week. I have done pretty good eating wise and stayed in my points, I just feel a little off. I am not expecting huge numbers on the scale this week and will be happy with any loss. I think I am off because I have not done the amount of exercise that I did last week. I could make excuses but I won’t. Instead I will try harder going forward to fit exercise into everyday.

This week I will not be alone in my WW meeting. Both of my sisters will be joining me! They of course do not have as big of a goal as mine (because they weigh much less than me) but I know they want to be happy and healthy so that means we are all on the same journey. It really is much easier when you have people that are doing it with you so I am looking forward to having them there!

Well, I don’t have any of my usual deep thoughts to share tonight so I will simply say good night, until tomorrow.

Have Healthy Day!!
~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment