Friday, March 4, 2011

Weigh-In Tomorrow....

So tomorrow is weigh-in and I have no idea what to expect. As of last week, I was still up from vacation. As I said in my last post, I had a pretty bad weekend so I am not expecting a huge number. I would be thrilled with a ½ pound! That is because it would put me at my 5% goal  If I am a ½ lighter than I was at my last official weigh-in (right before my vacation), I will have lost 5% of my body weight!! That would be awesome! So here’s hoping…

This has been a busy week! I have been getting ready for my mom’s 70th birthday party tomorrow! I have also been getting some school work done as I only have 3 weeks left!! I also have 4 papers to write in those 3 weeks! Actually, make that 3 because I finished one today!

I don’t have a whole lot to say today. Just thought I’d check in and let you know I am on track and have stayed with in my points since Monday! I haven’t been very good about exercise and I really need to get on that but I am on track with my eating and feeling better about life in general!

I will post tomorrow after weigh-in but it will probably be pretty short because I have a party to set up for!!

Have a Healthy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment