Friday, March 18, 2011

My Newest Goal

I have been looking forward to certain milestones - 5%, 25 pound, 10% and so on until of course I reach my ultimate goal. Along the way, Weight Watchers says to give yourself small goals in which you will allow yourself non-food rewards. I finally picked a goal and reward that is feasible and will make me work hard to reach it. I have decided that when I am out of the 300's - I am going to get myself a bike! I have not been on a bike in ages and I miss it. I have found that many bikes are able to withstand about 300 pounds max so that is my next goal and I have less than 20 pounds to go to get there!! I have already found a few that I am considering. Here is one that I think is cute and it has Ipod speakers on it!!

Tomorrow is weigh-in and I am really hoping for 2 pounds so I can officially have lost 20 pounds since starting WW. I will be happy with any loss though. Especially since I have allowed myself to use most of my extra weekly "indulgence" points this week!

Until tomorrow - Have a Healthy Day!
~Heidi 

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh - this bike is soooo cute! I love it! Great prize to win when you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete