Monday, March 21, 2011

Graduation!

Well, I am very happy and excited to report that I am officially finished with all of my schoolwork and finals! I will be graduating on Thursday evening with honors!! I can’t believe I am done already and finally have my Bachelors degree! Now comes the hard part – finding a job in my chosen field. I have already applied for multiple Human Resource positions. Now I just have to keep looking and hope that someone can see what I have to offer.

I have been taking advantage of the nice weather we’ve been having. Bella and I have been exploring our neighborhood by walking as much as we can. Every time we go out, I take a different path and change up the walk a bit to keep it interesting. Our walks have each been right around a mile and there are days that we’ve gone out twice! I love walking and sure hope this short cold front/snow that is coming is as short as they are predicting. I really need spring to stick around so I can feel as great as I have this past week!

Now that I am finished with school, I am looking forward to reading more! I have a book that I have been reading for a few weeks. I only read one chapter or less a night and it is taking me forever to finish. It’s a great book and now I can devote a little more time to getting it read! I then have a book that my friend Jen loaned to me and she says it’s a great one so I am looking forward to reading that as well.

My journey is going great and I can honestly say that I have not been this happy and content with my life in a very long time. It’s funny how everything had to go wrong in my life for me to get on the right track. I am so excited about my future and can’t wait to see what God has in store for me! I really feel like good things are brewing.

Have a Healthy Day!!
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Sooo Proud! Way to go Heidi! You'll be working in no time and have met one more of your goals! Good JOB!

    ReplyDelete