Thursday, February 10, 2011

Georgia - Here I Come!!!

Sorry about the lack of updates. I’ve been busy getting ready for my road trip. I did all of my homework for this week and next so that I won’t have much to do while I’m on vacation. I will still have a few things to do so I am bringing my books and computer with me. I’ve been looking at the forecast and Sunday is supposed to be 65° and sunny and Monday is 67° and sunny! That sounds perfect to me!!

Because I have so much still to do, I decided to go and weigh in today. I am thrilled to say that I am down another FIVE pounds. That is awesome seeing it hasn’t been a full week since my last weigh in. I have the address of a Weight Watchers in Savannah and will weigh in again next week on Thursday. I am not expecting to lose next week but I would at least like to see where I’m at and make sure I don’t get too far off track. I won’t be discouraged no matter what though. I am only a half pound away from hitting my first goal of 5% of my starting weight!!

So, we are so excited to get on the road that we decided to leave tomorrow instead of Saturday. Bella is being groomed at 11am and my mom and I will do some last minute shopping and have lunch during that. Than we will pick her up and head out! We are going to drive to Madison tomorrow and stay there for the night. Then on to Paducah, KY and stay there Saturday night. Then onto Savannah on Sunday with a stop in Atlanta for the Jimmy Carter museum and lunch! I have Bella set up for daycare for a few hours in Atlanta. We hope to be in Savannah by 8pm at the latest!

I have gotten SO much done in the past week – it’s amazing! I am so ready to go and glad that we are taking our time with the driving since I am the only driver…

Well, I will do my best to blog on vacation and not let too much time go between posts! I know some of you check everyday and are disappointed when I haven’t updated (sorry Val)!! Have a great week everyone and the next time you hear from me – I will be on the road to Savannah!!

Have a Healthy Day!!
~Heidi

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I am so proud of you for making such a great move in your life! GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now you really tore me apart! Part of me totally envies you for loosing so quick bc you just lost as much as I want to loose and party I am absolutely thrilled and happy for you!! :) I'll just go eat an apple so I can be entirely happy for you after that :D

    ReplyDelete