Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So far, so great!

I am happy (and surprised) to report that the dog is panting harder than me after our long, very warm walk tonight! It felt great and I literally could have kept going! I have had so much more energy since I have chosen to make better food and nutrition choices. I am actually looking forward to my walks and using my kettle bell before bed.

This first week has been a great one. I am very happy to report that this past week, the first week that I have really kicked it into gear again, I lost 7.2 pounds!!! I am looking good to hit my year end goal of 60 pounds lost, I may even blow right by that number before the year is over and I'll be okay with that!

It is so hard to be motivated at a job that has made you miserable for the last three months when you know you only have 2 days left! I am trying so hard to keep my head into it and get the temp up to speed but it is so hard. I am so excited to start my new job on Monday and I really feel like this is where I'm meant to be. For the first time in a very long time, I am super excited about my future!! I may never be a Corporate Executive making hunreds of thousands of dollars but I will be making enough and completely happy knowing that the company I work for truly makes a difference in the lives of so many children!

So as my blog title says; So far, so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment