Saturday, April 9, 2011

Missed Meeting

Well it's Saturday and I had every intention of walking to my meeting again this morning. Then last night I got a call and the opportunity to have an interview at 9:00am this morning. The meeting was in St. Louis Park so I needed to leave my house a little after 8:00am. So, needless to say, I took the interview and skipped the meeting. I did my own weigh-in at home though and even put on my "weigh-in" outfit (that I wear every week to my meeting). My home scale showed I was down 1.2 pounds and I'm good with that! I struggled a bit with my eating and did not track faithfully as I normally do. I am happy with 1.2 pounds and getting so close to my 25 pound milestone where I will receive my first charm for my key chain! Just thought I'd give a quick update for those who check in each week to see what I've lost! Take care and I will update more later this week!

Have a great weekend and a HEALTHY DAY!!

~Heidi

4 comments:

  1. heyyyy it's 1.2 pounds closer to being healthy, take it and be happy about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything will fall into place more when you get the job checked off your list and you can get back on track! And Yeah to the weight loss! It's all a little closer to your end result! Keep your mind on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, it's been over a month, will you ever come back?

    ReplyDelete